Terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions
1. The application for admission of guests is completed as soon as the room is ordered and confirmed. Or, in case of a lack of time, it should not be possible to confirm it, as soon as it is available.
2. The deal of the reception as a guest is liable to both partners of the contract to fulfil it, no matter to what duration the contract has been set to.
3. The hotelier is obliged in case of not preparing a room to offer damages to the guest.
4. The guest is obliged in case of not claiming the agreed benefits to pay the agreed or customary less of those expenses saved by the hotelier.
5. The hotelier is hold to bona fidae if a guest does not call upon the reserved room to possibly give it away to another guest arriving in order to avoid losses (after 8 p.m. at the day of arrival if not arranged differently).
6. Until a different placing of the room the guest has to pay the fee for the duration of the contract according to the arrangemnts given in number 4 above.
7. Canellation of the contract is due to acceptance for both partners of the contract at the latest five working days before the day of arrival of a guest.
8. Place of execution and jurisdiction is Nuremberg.